Seniors ~ This is it!
Welcome to the Crosby Scholars Senior Program. High school juniors who complete the requirements of the Junior Program, including attending a Mandatory Rising Senior Meeting, are eligible to become senior Crosby Scholars.
Scholars begin the Senior Program by meeting individually with a staff summer counselor at a Mandatory Senior Meeting during the summer prior to their senior year. A slide detailing this meeting is included in the powerpoint presentation from the Mandatory Rising Senior Meeting, and a description is included on the list of senior program requirements posted in the Crosby portal. Scholars who do not attend this meeting are dismissed from the Program.
As active participants in the Senior Program, scholars must comply with the Partnership Agreement and complete the Senior Program requirements. Scholars who complete the Senior Program receive a special designation on their transcript and in their graduation program. They are honored at a Senior Gala in the spring and given the opportunity to apply for Last Dollar Grant funding.
Click here to view Frequently Asked Questions about Selecting a Senior Advisor
Click here to learn what is required of Seniors in the Class of 2018
Research the NCAA requirements for students wishing to play DI or DII collegiate sports.
Here is a list of links to college planning tools, college resources, and financial aid and scholarship opportunities.
- College Board (SAT)
- American College Testing Program (ACT)
- College Foundation of NC
- Free Application for Federal Student Aid
- National Collegiate Athletic Association
- Winston Salem/Forsyth County School System
- Funding Your Education, The Guide to Federal Student Aid
2017 Colllege Application Month Resources
- 2017 List of Participating College and Universities
- College Application Checklist
- College App Week FAQs
- College App Month Calendar
- College Board Fee Waiver Info
- College Application Month Proclamation