We are thrilled to have you in the Crosby Scholars Program! As a Crosby Scholar in the Middle School Program - 6th, 7th, and 8th grade - or High School Program - 9th and 10th grade - You are expected to complete just three (3) requirements each year. Crosby Scholars in our Junior/Senior Program will have additional program requirements.
Being a Crosby Scholar is easy as 1-2-3
1. Attend one (1) Crosby Scholars Academy each school year.
- Academies are workshops that help prepare students and develop their academic and interpersonal skills. We offer a variety of topics to choose from including SMART goals, leadership, study skills, self-care and communication.
- These sessions are highly interactive and hosted by experienced teachers, college professors, or guest speakers.
- Academies are offered both in-person and virtually via Zoom.
- Registration is required your Crosby Scholars Student or Parent Portal.
2. Complete and submit two (2) hours of community service.
- Once your hours are completed, please submit the Online Community Service Form.
- Check out our Community Service Webpage for in-person and virtual ideas.
- You may turn in your online community service form any time. Your parent or guardian can be listed to verify your hours – You do not need to wait until the deadline!
3. Avoid receiving Out-of-School Suspension.
- This suspension violates the program requirements and the Partnership Agreement signed when joining the Crosby Scholars Community Partnership.
- Receiving out-of-school suspension will result in dismissal from the Program.