Welcome to high school and to the Crosby Scholars High School Program. Preparing for college starts now! Decisions you make in 9th grade matter ~ classes in which you enroll in 9th grade matter ~ grades you achieve in 9th grade matter! As a Crosby Scholar, you have made the decision to prepare for college enrollment. We want to help you achieve this goal. Involve your family as your support system, and get to know your high school counselor.
Students interested in enrolling in the Program must submit an application at the beginning of the school year. Scholars who completed the Program in 8th grade are automatically enrolled in the Program freshman year at the high school they choose to attend.
Academies for the 2022-2023 School Year will be announced soon!
If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2022-23 Deadline for Grades 6-10 is April 19, 2023
Crosby Scholars are required to complete two hours of community service each school year, although five are recommended for high school scholars. We appreciate that scholars are committed to completing the requirement and want to allow for students to be creative and innovative in their approach to volunteering. Please visit our Community Service page and click on Volunteer Opportunities to view both virtual and in-person opportunities.
Submitting your Community Service Form is easy!
- Submit the online form here. An adult signature is not required.
- Email a picture of your form to our office:
- 9th-10th Grade at email@example.com
- Fax your form to (336) 725-1321
- Make a copy or take a picture of your form for your records and mail it to Crosby Scholars Community Partnership at 2701 University Parkway, Winston-Salem, NC 27105.
- Make a copy or take a picture of the form for your records and submit it at your school's Student Services office.
To check if you have completed the Community Service requirement for Crosby Scholars, follow the steps below:
- Login to your Crosby Scholars Student Portal here
- Click My Status on the menu bar
- Scroll down to Program Requirements
- View Community Service and Community Service Hours Received
Questions? Please contact us!
Call our office at (336) 725-5371 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
CrosbyPlus : Advisor Program
Previously known as the Grade Advisor Program.
What is CrosbyPlus??
CrosbyPlus is designed to help prepare Crosby Scholars for the college admission process by building a foundation that will successfully launch them into the junior and senior years. We will post 2 tik tok videos on a specific topic, and Scholars will be invited to attend a check-in group meeting at the end of each month.
Follow these simple steps to participate:
1. Follow @crosbyscholars on Tik Tok
2. Watch the 5 latest videos
Each Freshman in the Program has access to a quarterly newsletter titled destinationcollege2026. It is published to keep students informed of activities, deadlines, and announcements. Each newsletter offers appropriate advice and assistance for a specific period of time. The link to the newsletter is emailed to freshmen and their parents/guardians.
The Fall issue of the destinationcollege2026 newsletter will be posted soon!