Crosby Scholars are required to complete two hours of community service each school year. Scholars must submit a form – either online or via a paper copy to document their hours to complete this requirement for Crosby Scholars.
- No adult signature is needed on the online community service form.
- To learn more about submitting the community service form, please click on the deadline for your grade.
Please click on the Community Service Opportunities button to the left to view both virtual and in-person opportunities.
Questions? Please contact us!
Call our office at (336) 725-5371 or email us:
- 6th-8th Grade at firstname.lastname@example.org
- 9th-10th Grade at email@example.com
- 11th-12th Grade at firstname.lastname@example.org
Community Service may not be performed at for-profit organizations or businesses. Due to our nonprofit status, we are unable to accept community service with a specific candidate or political party as community service. Crosby Scholars staff reserves the right to determine if an activity fulfills its community service requirement.
Community Partners with Community Service Opportunities
Thank you for giving us the opportunity to promote your community service activity to more than 11,000 Crosby Scholars! Please click Partner With Us to submit your Community Service opportunity to be posted on our website.