Seniors are required to attend two Crosby Senior Academies (CSA), which are offered during the summer and throughout the school year. Topics range from preparing for the ACT and SAT to completing the FAFSA. Online registration is required through the Crosby Scholars Student Portal. Within a few days following an academy, seniors can check their Academy status through their student portal.
- Plan wisely in order to complete this requirement-- seniors are required to attend only two academies, so the Program does NOT offer a make-up session.
- To receive credit for attending an academy, scholars must: arrive on time, sign in, stay for the entire academy, and submit a confirmation of attendance at the end. Scholars who skip any of the steps to this process DO NOT receive academy credit.
- Seniors who have a question on the day of the academy outside of office hours may call the office cell phone at 336.782.7859
- Seniors who register for an academy but do not attend and do not cancel their registration prior to the event will jeopardize their status in the Program.
- Read the special instructions listed in the Crosby Scholars Student Portal on accessing a webinar academy.
Academies will be hosted throughout the summer, but the full academy schedule will be available in August.
2018 Senior Academies
CSA #1 ACT Score Interpretation Report Session was held on May 2nd from 6:30pm-7:30pm.
CSA #2 Take the ASVAB will be held on May 19th from 9:00am-12:00pm at the Robert B. Strickland Center at Forsyth Tech's main campus.