Community Resources + Information
Do you need assistance? No matter where you live in NC, you can dial 2-1-1 and a compassionate, trained NC 2-1-1 call specialist will help you to find available resources in your community. NC 211 is an information and referral service provided by United Way of North Carolina. Families and individuals can dial 2-1-1 or 1-888-892-1162 to obtain free and confidential information on health and human services resources within their community. Learn more at nc211.org or How to 211.
COVID-19's Impact on College Planning
In effort to share current, correct information, we will use this space to direct you to resources that we trust to help you through this time. We are committed to providing accurate, up-to-date information on this site, so please check back often so that you are fully informed. Remember, the Crosby Scholars Program staff is available to support you.
Click the links below to learn more about each topic:
- Students, we understand there is much anxiety around the subject of testing. Click here for the most current information on end of course testing, AP testing, ACT, SAT, and SAT Subject Tests.
- The current uncertainty surrounding every aspect of college admission and enrollment is disconcerting to all of us. Click here for more information on college enrollment.
- Financial Aid for College Students
- To learn about the Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Stimulus (CARES) Act and how it impacts your Federal Student Aid, click here.
- 5 Things to Know About Current Federal Student Loan Repayment Flexibility
- Financial Aid for 2021 Graduating Seniors
- To find Financial Aid Tips and learn how to request a change in your 2021-22 Financial Aid package, click here.
- Community Service
- Click here to learn more.