COVID-19 and the Crosby Scholars Program
In effort to share current, correct information, we will use this space to direct you to resources that we trust to help you through this time. We are committed to providing accurate, up-to-date information on this site, so please check back often so that you are fully informed. Remember, the Crosby Scholars Program staff is available to support you.
Click the links below to learn more about each topic:
- Students, we understand there is much anxiety around the subject of testing. Click here for the most current information on end of course testing, AP testing, ACT, SAT, and SAT Subject Tests.
- The current uncertainty surrounding every aspect of college admission and enrollment is disconcerting to all of us. Click here for more information on college enrollment.
- Financial Aid for College Students
- To learn about the Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Stimulus (CARES) Act and how it impacts your Federal Student Aid, click here.
- Financial Aid for Seniors
- To find Financial Aid Tips and learn how to request a change in your Financial Aid package, click here.
- Community Service
- In light of the many restrictions that COVID-19 has placed on all of us, the Crosby Scholars staff has made the following changes to the 2019-20 community service requirement. Click here to read more.