How does a college Crosby Scholar remain active in the Program?
College Crosby Scholars are asked to continue their participation in the Program by submitting their grades and completing a survey following each semester of college enrollment. The purpose of submitting this information is to allow the Crosby Scholars Program to track the progress of students and determine eligibility for a Crosby Scholars Last Dollar Grant.
College Student Resources
- You must re-apply for financial aid every year. Applying for federal student aid is FREE.
- Complete the FAFSA as soon as possible after October 1.
Why IRS 1098-T form is important to you
Opportunities for College Students to Assist and Support Crosby Scholars
- We want every Crosby Scholar to excel academically and to practice good citizenship. By entering college and demonstrating good citizenship, remaining drug-free, striving for academic success, and serving the community, former Scholars demonstrate the success of the Program. College Crosby Scholars pave the way for future Crosby Scholars through their own achievement.
- We encourage college Crosby Scholars to volunteer as mentors, panelists and advisors to our current Crosby Scholars.
- We invite you to support the Program with a financial contribution of any amount. This contribution, whether large or small, shows the public that students who directly benefited from the Program put a high value on their experience and they want its continued availability to public school students in Forsyth County.