How does a college Crosby Scholar remain active in the Program?
College Crosby Scholars are asked to continue their participation in the Program by submitting their grades and completing a survey following each semester of college enrollment. The purpose of submitting this information is to allow the Crosby Scholars Program to track the progress of students and determine eligibility for a Crosby Scholars Last Dollar Grant.
College Student Resources
- You must re-apply for financial aid every year. Applying for federal student aid is FREE.
- Complete the FAFSA as soon as possible after October 1.
Forgotten your FSA ID or Password? Go to www.fsaid.ed.gov and watch this video for instructions on how to reset your FSA ID Username or Password.
Why IRS 1098-T form is important to you
Opportunities for College Students to Assist and Support Crosby Scholars
- We want every Crosby Scholar to excel academically and to practice good citizenship. By entering college and demonstrating good citizenship, remaining drug-free, striving for academic success, and serving the community, former Scholars demonstrate the success of the Program. College Crosby Scholars pave the way for future Crosby Scholars through their own achievement.
- We encourage college Crosby Scholars to volunteer as mentors, panelists and advisors to our current Crosby Scholars.
- We invite you to support the Program with a financial contribution of any amount. This contribution, whether large or small, shows the public that students who directly benefited from the Program put a high value on their experience and they want its continued availability to public school students in Forsyth County.