We seek to ensure that every public school student in Forsyth County has the opportunity to attend college.
We will assist public middle and high school students in Forsyth County in preparing themselves for successful college enrollment.
For College. For Life.
As a partnership of the Winston-Salem/Forsyth County School System, the Winston-Salem Foundation, the United Way and the Kate B. Reynolds Charitable Trust, the Crosby Scholars Program is a nonprofit college access organization through which students begin to prepare academically, financially, and personally for successful college admission beginning as early as middle school. With a 25-year history of providing academic training, financial aid and college application workshops, advisory services, college tours, and Last Dollar Grant scholarships, Crosby Scholars now serves more than 10,000 public school students per year.
- Kate B. Reynolds Charitable Trust
- The Winston-Salem Foundation
- Winston-Salem/Forsyth County Schools
- United Way of Forsyth County
- Forsyth Tech Community College
- Salem College
- University of North Carolina School of the Arts
- Winston-Salem State University
- Wake Forest University
- National College Access Network
- College Foundation of North Carolina
- North Carolina Center for Nonprofits