Crosby Scholars staff and volunteers will be available to assist you in completing and submitting the FAFSA. Online registration is required. To receive assistance, students need to bring the information listed in the event description. Parents are welcome, and encouraged, to join their student in attending the FAFSA Lab.
Although you are not required to bring your parent/guardian to this lab, students who attend the lab with a parent/guardian are more successful in submitting their FAFSA during the lab.
Parent/guardians may not, however, attend the event and earn Academy credit on behalf of their student(s).
Date: Friday, November 11, 2022
- 9:00 – 10:00 am
- 10:00 – 11:00 am
- 2:00 – 3:00 pm
- 3:00 – 4:00 pm
Location: Computer Lab 204, Goodwill Industries Building, 2701 University Parkway
Registration in your Crosby Scholars Student Portal is required.
To successfully work on and complete your FAFSA you will need the following information. IMPORTANT: Students and families who do not show up with this information cannot receive assistance. The information is critical in completing the FAFSA.
- If already created, the FSA ID username and password for the student and ONE parent
- If the student/parent has not created an FSA ID, please bring the following:
- Student social security number, birthdate, email address and phone number
- Parent(s) social security number, birthdate, email address and phone number
- Parent financial information
- 2021 W2
- Student financial information (if the student filed taxes please bring the following)
- 2021 taxes
- 2021 W2
Again, if you do NOT bring the information listed above, we will not be able to assist you. The information listed above is critical to completing the FAFSA.
If you have questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or our Financial Aid Coordinator, Ashly Wilson, at email@example.com.