Bigs for Success Scholarship
The Program will award up to three non-renewable $1,000 scholarships to graduating Crosby Scholars seniors.
To be considered for this award, applicants:
- must enroll in a two- or four-year college or university
- have a cumulative weighted GPA of 2.5 or higher
- must have joined the Bigs for Success Program during junior year
- must have completed their Bigs for Success match for the year
Students may begin applying on March 9, 2020 and must submit a completed online application through their Crosby student portal by April 5, 2020.
The completed application includes:
- Online application form
- Activities resume – current activities should be in chart form and should highlight leadership roles. Use your resume in the Crosby portal as a guide.
- Demonstrate in an essay one of the prompts listed below. Students may choose ONE of the following:
- Describe your experience in the Bigs for Success Program, and what have you learned from this experience?
- Describe the impact the Bigs for Success Program has had on your current or future career goals?
- Describe what qualities and skills you think make a successful mentor. Please explain how you incorporated those qualities and skills into your relationship and interactions with your Little. Essays should not exceed 500 words in length.
Please note, this Scholarship contains a GPA requirement. All student GPA information is provided to Crosby Scholars staff directly from your High School. You do NOT need to submit your transcript to us.
Please be aware, you cannot edit your application once you have submitted it. Please review all uploaded documents and criteria before you click the ‘Submit’ button.