- This event has passed.
WEBINAR (online)- Sophomore Grade Advisor Meeting #1
WEBINAR: 10th Grade Advisor Meeting #1- “Getting to Know Each Other”
Time: 7 pm – 7:30 pm
Location: Online- on your own computer!
- Did you miss your Grade Advisor meeting?
- Do you want to learn about the topics discussed at the meeting?
- Are you interested in learning about ways you can prepare for college?
- Do you ever wonder why 10th grade is so important?
- Do you want to know how to calculate your GPA?
- Do you know how to prepare for the PSAT or Pre-ACT?
If you answered “yes” to any of these, join us February 7th at 7:00PM for an online webinar to hear about all the topics we discussed at your Grade Advisor meeting.
During the webinar we will cover the topics discussed at the 1st meeting, including:
- High School Graduation Requirements
- Calculating your GPA
- UNC Minimum Admission Requirements
- PSAT & Pre-ACT Test Prep
Mark your calendars and register to attend using this link: https://crosbyscholars.webex.com/crosbyscholars/onstage/g.php?MTID=ebb7a75931193eb704dccce47b1f640eb.
Once you are registered, you will be sent an email from Webex with a link to join the webinar on February 7th at 7:00PM. Please be advised that this is a WEBINAR and will be presented online. You must have access to a computer to participate in the webinar.
If you are unable to attend, the webinar will be recorded and the link will be posted on the website in the Crosby Scholars Student Portal.
Questions? Contact Megan Tang: firstname.lastname@example.org