- This event has passed.
Senior Advisor Program Information Session (Webinar)- for Juniors
March 30 @ 4:00 am - 4:30 pm
Webinar Link for Today’s Presentation: https://crosbyscholars.webex.com/crosbyscholars/onstage/g.php?MTID=ed0f12fe0d7aa479317739c01a15bcc3b
Before you submit your senior advisor form, join us on March 30 at 4:00pm for a VIRTUAL WEBINAR as we review the Crosby Scholars Senior Advisor Program in detail, so you can make an educated decision when choosing your Senior Advisor. We will answer the following questions regarding your Senior Advisor selection:
1. What is the role of the Senior Advisor?
2. How do I make my selection and what are my options?
3. Who are the Crosby Scholar Senior Advisors?
4. What is required of a self-selected advisor?
5. When do we meet with our Senior Advisors?
Each rising senior is required to have a senior advisor. Students who with to self-select their advisor, MUST complete a senior advisor form in his/her Crosby portal by April 20.
This registration is for the WEBINAR on March 30 from 4:00pm-5:30pm.
This virtual presentation will require the following:
- Internet Connection
- Email address to log in to the presentation
- Phone or Computer Speakers
You must log in to the webinar on time and be active for the entire meeting. You will receive a link and login instructions prior to the start of the webinar. This webinar can be viewed at home or anywhere with Internet access.