Join us virtually on Wednesday, August 16th at 6pm for College Funding 101! Presented by Ashly Wilson, Assistant Director of Financial Aid and Advising.
Topics will include:
- Introduction to the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Residency Determination Service (RDS) and how it impacts tuition costs
- Scholarship search tools
- CSS Profile and associated schools
Location: Zoom Webinar. Registered students will be emailed the Zoom webinar link on the day of the event.
- Registration in the Crosby Scholars Student Portal is required.
- Scholars must log in on time and stay the entire time to participate in the session to earn Senior Academy credit- logging in late or leaving early means the Scholar will not earn credit for attending.
- Given the significant role parents/guardians play in the college journey, we strongly encourage you to watch with a parent/guardian. However, your parent/guardian cannot earn Senior Academy credit for you. You must be present and engaged for the entire session to earn credit.
- Click here to register to attend as a parent/guardian and/or advisor.
- If you register but find that you can no longer attend this Senior Academy, please be courteous and cancel your registration so that others may join.
Questions? Email us at email@example.com.