Earning scholarship dollars can help cover the cost of college! Universities, non-profit organizations, private foundations, and individuals offer students the opportunity to compete for scholarships based on merit, academic major, and other criteria. This webinar will help students to search for and recognize legitimate funding sources! Join us virtually on Tuesday, November 7th to explore ways to research and apply for scholarships!
Location: Zoom Webinar. Registered students will be emailed the Zoom webinar link on the day of the event.
- Registration in the Crosby Scholars Student Portal is required.
- Scholars must log in on time and stay the entire time to participate in the session to earn Senior Academy credit- logging in late or leaving early means the Scholar will not earn credit for attending.
- Given the significant role parents/guardians play in the college journey, we strongly encourage you to watch with a parent/guardian. However, your parent/guardian cannot earn Senior Academy credit for you. You must be present and engaged for the entire session to earn credit.
- Click here to register to attend as a parent/guardian and/or advisor.
- If you register but find that you can no longer attend this Senior Academy, please be courteous and cancel your registration so that others may join.
Questions? Email us at email@example.com.