- This event has passed.
Ronnetta M. Mosby Legacy Award Opens
The Ronnetta M. Mosby Legacy Award provides one non-renewable $500 scholarship to a graduating Crosby Scholar senior who exemplifies the virtues of integrity, tenacity, and faith and who enrolls at North Carolina A&T State University. This award is to honor the memory and legacy of Ronnetta M. Mosby, her commitment to excellence, effortless display of leadership, and her heart for service.
To be considered for this award, applicant must:
- Demonstrate an active commitment to leadership
- Must enroll full-time at North Carolina A&T State University
- Complete all requirements of the Crosby Scholars Program
Students may begin applying on March 16, 2020 and must submit a completed online application through their Crosby Scholars Student Portal by April 12, 2020.
The completed application includes:
- Online application form
- Copy of Acceptance Letter from North Carolina A&T State University
- Activities Resume — Current activities resume should be in chart form and should include hours of participation for each volunteer service activity. Use the resume in your Crosby portal as a guide.
- Ronnetta once said, “A goal is often taken too lightly, however, it is the foundation of future achievements.” Please describe in an essay your career goal and how this award may impact those plans. Essay should not exceed 500 words in length.
Preference will be given to scholars who attend Parkland High School; however, all scholars are eligible to apply.