All Juniors must attend one Academy in the fall. You can choose to attend “Explore My Options” Junior Academy or “Create My Plan” Junior Academy.
Attend “Create My Plan” Junior Academy if these questions sound like you!
- How do I research colleges?
- Which 4-year college is right for me?
- What can I do now to prepare for college applications?
Location: Zoom Webinar. Registered students will be emailed the Zoom webinar link on the day of the event.
- Registration in the Crosby Scholars Student Portal is required.
- Scholars must log in on time and stay the entire time to participate in the session to earn Junior Academy credit- logging in late or leaving early means the Scholar will not earn credit for attending.
- Given the significant role parents/guardians play in the college journey, we strongly encourage you to watch with a parent/guardian. However, your parent/guardian cannot earn Junior Academy credit for you. You must be present and engaged for the entire session to earn credit.
- If you register but find that you can no longer attend this Junior Academy, please be courteous and cancel your registration so that others may join.
Questions? Contact us at email@example.com or 336-671-5494 (call or text).