Log in to your Crosby Scholars Student Portal to vote for next year’s Crosby Scholars Vice-President at your school! Voting ends on May 30. As you review the list of candidates, consider which scholar will best represent both the Program and your high school.
The Role of Crosby Scholars President
Crosby Scholars Vice-Presidents are the face of the Program, and they are committed to helping other scholars succeed.
- Attend Officer Leadership Training.
- Attend an committee meetings with other officers during the school year.
- Promote the Program to new students during Open House and other activities.
- Attend and assist at Grade Advisor Meetings.
- Publicize and promote Crosby Scholars Academies, Program Webinars and Events, College Fairs, Community Service Deadline, etc., to classmates.
- Assist the Crosby Scholars Liaison with keeping current materials on the Crosby Scholars bulletin board at the school.
- Share school activities with the Crosby Scholars office.
- Share Crosby events with the school newspaper staff.
- Promote the goals and ideals of the Crosby Scholars Program at all times.
If there is a tie between candidates after the online voting concludes, a runoff will be held unless a runoff is likely to yield the same result. In that case, the school will have co-officers.